Dear Trusted Partners,
We are pleased to announce our plan to combine James J. Boyle & Co., (“JJB”) and Vantec Hitachi Transport System (USA), Inc. (“VHA”) into one company in the United States. JJB will be merged into VHA on April 1, 2023, and the name of the combined company will be LOGISTEED America, Inc. This combination will allow us to retain all our core strengths while benefitting from each company’s expertise. It will also increase our geographical coverage in the United States and allow us to provide our valued customers with more comprehensive logistics and freight forwarding services.
Our primary goal in approaching and planning this combination is to maintain and improve our ability to serve you, our valued customer. As of today, we are pleased to confirm the following facts:
- The combination of JJB and VHA will be completed by April 1, 2023.
- The name of the combined company will be LOGISTEED America, Inc.
- Our Headquarters address will be 21061 S. Western Ave., Suite 300, Torrance, CA 90501.
- Our new website will be www.logisteed-america.com.
- All current contracts with JJB and VHA will be assigned to the new combined company.
- There will be no change to our service offerings at this time. However, we expect to see substantial improvement in our ability to support our customers in new and wider geographical areas upon completion of the combination.
- Your points of contact at JJB and VHA will not change.
- Other Technical Information:
- IATA number: 01-1-9831-0013
- C-TPAT account numbers: Consolidator 38770021 / Broker 38357702
- FMC OTI License number: 3862NF (N: NOVCC / F: Freight Forwarder)
- Parent Company is LOGISTEED, Ltd. (formerly Hitachi Transport System, Ltd).
We will continue to share more information with you as it becomes available.
We are excited about the prospects of our new combined company and look forward to continuing to serve you and exceeding your expectations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any member of your JJB / VHA team.
Vantec Hitachi Transport System (USA), Inc.
President & CEO
James J. Boyle & Co.
President & CEO
The information accompanying this newsletter contains confidential information belonging to the sender which is legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of customers of James J. Boyle & Co. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the content of this information is strictly prohibited. James J. Boyle & Co. will also not be held accountable for any discrepant information. The service we provide is based on our "Terms and Conditions of Service", which is available upon request.